为什么不应该说 “It's so difficult”
- 油管链接：What do you mean
When you ask a native speaker a tough question, what would they say as a response?
- It's so difficult - 👎 这个问题好难啊，从中文角度，没有问题， 但是老美不怎么说。
- Oh! It's a tough one - 👍 哇，好难的问题
- Oh! That's a good question. I never thought of that before - 👍 很“虚伪”， 但是老美最爱说
- Someone is being difficult / is a dificult person (某人很难搞 - 性格难以相处)
- It's difficult for me to get the word out in English because English is my second language, so sometimes I need some time to put my thoughs together.
- A difficult economic climate
- That's ia difficult question. 👍
- It's so difficult. 👎, 这么说不好，因为：
- 句子不完整，完整句应该是: It's so difficult for me /to do something
- What a rough day! - 困难重重的一天
- Rough day?