"The weather is so hot!"
解释：The weather can't be hot, and the temperature is hot. So the correct ways to say are:
- Hot weather
- It's hot (out)
- heat wave: 热浪
- We're in a heat wave right now in LA
- hot and humid, 又潮又热
- scorching: 灼热的
- It's scorching hot out // 外面超热
- It gets scorching hot out in the afternoon, but at least our mornings and evening are still pretty oky, pretty cool.
- sizzling: 咝咝作响的 / 煎牛排的声音
- blazing: 炎热
- boilling: 沸腾
- I was out for 5 minutes and I'm soaked/drenched in sweat.
- It's so hot outsite, you can fry an egg.
- Stay hydrated and stay cool.
- We're in a heat wave/exteme hot weather, it's so important to stay hydrated and stay cool during the day.